Coachwork Renovations are a long established accident repair centre based in Gravesend, Kent.
Since their formation in 1976, they have always had a strong commitment to extremely high standards of customer service, safety and the environment.
They are delighted to announce that their site on the Imperial Business Park in Gravesend Kent has achieved carbon neutral status in accordance with PAS2060.
Working with the NBRA and ABP approved energy and carbon partner – ECA Business Energy, they have put in place the following strategy to ensure they reduce their emissions year on year.
- Following international standards including the World Resource Institutes Green House Gas Protocol and Defra’s GHG reporting guidelines for assessing carbon emissions.
- Putting in place a carbon management plan to reduce emissions.
- Setting targets to reduce emissions (on a per job basis) year on year.
- Assessing and reporting their carbon footprint on an annual basis.
- Offsetting their residual emissions through projects verified against the international Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), Gold Standard or Certified Emission Reductions (CERs).
Achieving carbon neutrality demonstrates their commitment to their customers and supply chain and of course the environment.
Fred Smith, MD Coachwork Renovations said “Huge thanks to ECA Business Energy for the work done in helping us to declare ourselves carbon neutral, we achieved our goal quickly and it was easier than anticipated.
We should all work in a more sustainable way, and by reaching out to the experts we have more knowledge and new visions for the future”.
‘We are delighted to be working with Coachwork Renovations and helping them achieve their sustainable goals. We look forward to supporting them in reducing their emissions year on year and progressing on the ultimate journey to Net Zero.” Added Steve Silverwood, MD ECA Business Energy